Welcome to St. Stephen's Episcopal Church. We strive to recognize and nurture the Christ in ourselves and each person that we encounter along the way. Join us for service on Sunday to experience for yourself the fellowship of Christ.
Our mission as a parish is to open our hearts to God and to share Christ’s unconditional love with the world. We do this by following three pathways:
- Welcoming: We invite all to join us at every stage in their spiritual journeys.
- Worshiping: We cultivate a living tradition of liturgy and a life made holy by the sacraments.
- Working: We share our abundance, we strive for justice, and we accept our calling to protect God’s creation.
Chocolate Easter Eggs
Lent may not seem like the right time to think about chocolate, but it is the right time to pre-order our world famous Chocolate Easter eggs. The deadline for ordering was March 26 and we've begun making the eggs without nuts; however, you can still order chocolate eggs with walnuts if you complete the order form and turn it in by Sunday, April 2. Pick them up at the Chocolate Egg-stravaganza 10am- Noon on Saturday April 8, or after services on April 9. There will be non-personalized eggs available for purchase at the Chocolate Egg-stravaganza and an opportunity to decorate your own eggs.
Saturday, April 8, 10 a.m. - Noon, in Ramsden Hall
Join us in celebrating one of the delicious joys of Easter - our famous Chocolate Easter Eggs.
St. Stephen's has been making and selling chocolate Easter Eggs for over 25 years to benefit various charities within San Luis Obispo. Beneficiaries will share with us the work they do in SLO. They include Family Care Network and Women's Shelter who give our chocolate eggs to kids in their care.
Some of our famous Chocolate Easter Eggs will be available for sale at the event, but if you'd like to order personalized eggs or want to be sure we don't run out before you come in, submit an order form by Sunday, March 26.
- Decorate your own chocolate Easter egg
- Pick up pre-ordered personalized eggs
- Hear the story of Easter eggs told by the Easter bunny
- Light refreshments provided
Drop in anytime between 10 am and Noon.
Bring the kids!